IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION YOU SHOULD TAKE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S). FUNDAMENTAL PREMISES THE OMENO TOKEN DOES NOT HAVE THE LEGAL QUALIFICATION OF A SECURITY, SINCE IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY RIGHTS TO DIVIDENDS OR INTERESTS. THE PROCESS OF EXCHANGING ASSETS FOR OME TOKENS IS FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. OMENO TOKENS ARE NOT SHARES AND DO NOT GIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GENERAL MEETING OF OMENO SOLUTIONS CO. (HEREINAFTER “THE COMPANY ”). OMENO TOKENS CANNOT HAVE A PERFORMANCE OR A PARTICULAR VALUE OUTSIDE THE OMENO PLATFORMS. OMENO TOKENS SHALL THEREFORE NOT BE USED OR PURCHASED FOR SPECULATIVE OR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THE PURCHASER OF OMENO TOKENS IS AWARE THAT NATIONAL SECURITIES LAWS, WHICH ENSURE THAT INVESTORS ARE SOLD INVESTMENTS THAT INCLUDE ALL THE PROPER DISCLOSURES AND ARE SUBJECT TO REGULATORY SCRUTINY FOR THE INVESTORS’ PROTECTION, ARE NOT APPLICABLE. ANYONE PURCHASING OMENO TOKENS EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND REPRESENTS THAT SHE/HE HAS CAREFULLY REVIEWED THIS WHITE PAPER AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, COSTS, AND BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE OF OMENO TOKENS. KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF AWARENESS, EVERY INTERESTED PERSON IS KINDLY ASKED TO THOROUGHLY READ “A SECURITIES LAW FRAMEWORK FOR BLOCKCHAIN TOKENS”, FREELY DRAWN UP BY COINBASE, COIN CENTER, UNION SQUARE VENTURES, AND CONSENSUS RETRIEVABLE AT https://www.coinbase.com/legal/securities-law-framework.pdf. THIS REPORT IS CONSIDERED AS PART OF THE EXPLICIT WARNINGS THAT THE COMPANY GIVES TO ANY INTERESTED PERSON. THE COMPANY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS TO CONSULT INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL AND LEGAL ADVISORS BEFORE TAKING PART TO THE ICO. THE PURCHASER OF OMENO TOKENS UNDERTAKES THAT SHE/HE UNDERSTANDS AND HAS SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES, BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEMS, AND SERVICES, AND THAT SHE/HE FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CROWDSALE AS WELL AS THE MECHANISM RELATED TO THE USE OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES (INCLUDING STORAGE AND WALLET TRANSFER). THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OMENO TOKENS OR SITUATIONS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS OMENO TOKENS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USER OR ANY PERSON UNDERTAKING TO ACQUIRE OMENO TOKENS, WHICH INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PASSWORD LOSSES, HARDWARE FAILURE, GLOBAL NETWORK FAILURE AND HACKER ATTACKS.
This white paper shall not and cannot be considered as an invitation to enter into an investment. It does not constitute or relate in any way nor should it be considered as an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. This white paper does not include or contain any information or indication that might be considered as a recommendation or that might be used as a basis for any investment decision. Omeno tokens are just utility tokens which can be used only on the Omeno platform and are not intended to be used as an investment. The offering of Omeno tokens on a trading platform is done in order to allow the use of the Omeno platform and not for speculative purposes. The offering of Omeno tokens on a trading platform does not change the legal qualification of the tokens, which remain a simple means for the use of the Omeno platform and are not a security. The Company is not to be considered as an advisor in any legal, tax or financial matters. Any information in the white paper is provided for general information purposes only and The Company does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of this information. The Company is not a financial intermediary according to Belize and international law, and is not required to obtain any authorization for Anti Money Laundering purposes. Acquiring Omeno tokens shall not grant any right or influence over The Company ’s organization and governance to the Purchasers. Regulatory authorities are carefully scrutinizing businesses and operations associated to cryptocurrencies in the world: in that respect, regulatory measures, investigations or actions may impact The Company ’s business and even limit or prevent it from developing its operations in the future. Any person undertaking to acquire Omeno tokens must be aware of the The Company business model, the white paper or terms and conditions may change or need to be modified because of new regulatory and compliance requirements from any applicable laws in any jurisdictions. In such a case, purchasers and anyone undertaking to acquire Omeno tokens acknowledge and understand that neither The Company nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by such changes. The Company will do its utmost to launch its operations and develop the Omeno platforms. Anyone undertaking to acquire Omeno tokens acknowledges and understands that The Company does not provide any guarantee that it will manage to achieve it. They acknowledge and understand therefore that The Company (including its bodies and employees) assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that would result from or relate to the incapacity to use Omeno tokens. Representations and warranties By participating in the crowdsale, the contributors agree to the above-mentioned criteria and, in particular, they represent and warrant that they: 1. Have read carefully the terms and conditions attached to the white paper agree to their full contents and accept to be legally bound by them; 2. Are authorized and have full power to purchase Omeno tokens according to the laws that apply in their jurisdiction of domicile. 3. Are not USA (including its self governing territories, the Minor Outlying Islands, Washington DC) Canada, People’s Republic of China nor Singapore citizens, nor resident or live in a territory subject to the laws of these countries; 4. Are not legal persons nor business entities based nor fiscally based in USA (including its self governing territories, the Minor Outlying Islands, Washington DC) Canada, People’s Republic of China nor Singapore nor in territories subject to the laws of these countries; 5. Live in a jurisdiction which allows The Company to sell Omeno tokens through a crowdsale without requiring any local authorization; 6. Are familiar with all related regulations in the specific jurisdiction in which they are based and that purchasing cryptographic tokens in that jurisdiction is not prohibited, restricted or subject to additional conditions of any kind; 7. Will not use the crowdsale for any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering and the financing of terrorism; 8. Have good knowledge of the cryptographic tokens system and have significant experience with, and functional understanding of, the usage and intricacies of dealing with cryptographic tokens and currencies and blockchain-based systems and services; 9. Purchase Omeno tokens because they wish to have access to the Omeno platform; 10. Are not purchasing Omeno tokens for the purpose of speculative investment or usage
IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THAT ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU, DO NOT PROCEED WITH CONTRIBUTION. LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY. WE RECOMMEND YOU CONSULT A LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S) OR EXPERTS FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN THE Omeno TOKEN SALE OUTLINED IN THIS WHITE PAPER. TAKING PART IN OMENO PRE-ICO AND ICO, CONTRIBUTORS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THIS WHITE PAPER, ABSOLVING THE COMPANY FROM EVERY RESPONSIBILITY, ESPECIALLY FROM THE POSSIBILITIES, HEREAFTER DESCRIBED AD REPEATEDLY INDICATED DURING PRE-ICO AND ICO. IN CASE OF ANY KIND OF DOUBT, YOU ARE KINDLY ASKED TO NOT GO FURTHER IN READING AND CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE BY ACCORDINGLY INDICATED E-MAIL ADDRESS. IN CASE OF TOTAL OR PARTIAL REFUSAL OF ANY OF THE CLAUSES, YOU ARE KINDLY ASKED TO NOT GO FURTHER AND TAKE ANY CONSEQUENT INITIATIVE. THIS OPERATION, NAMED OMENO ICO (AND ITS PRE-ICO) WILL FOLLOW “AS IS” FORMULA, WHICH MEANS IT WILL FOLLOW CURRENT LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ALSO ALL OF THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THE OMENO WHITE PAPER ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WITH NO WARRANTIES. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, OR ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION, ON THIS SITE OR PLATFORM. BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF REGULATIONS WITHIN THE CURRENT GLOBAL NORMATIVE, AND, IF PRESENT, BEING THEM UNCLEAR ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES, AND THE LACK OF ANALOGIES WITH OTHER LAWS IN MOST OF THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES, THE COMPANY RECOMMENDS TO USE EXTREME CAUTION BEFORE EVERY OPERATION THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS EVERY LIABILITY ALSO DERIVING FROM FUTURE REGULATIONS THAT MAY INVOLVE IT, AND FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IT ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OR LIABILITIES FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON OR COMPANY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT IN THIS WHITE PAPER OR OTHER OFFICIAL CHANNELS. BY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS PRE-ICO AND ICO, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THE CURRENT STATE OF LAWS AND THE LACK OF CLEAR NORMATIVE, EVEN IN ITS DEFENCE, AND ACKNOWLEDGES TO RELIEF? THE COMPANY FROM EVERY RESPONSIBILITY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL, PATRIMONIAL OR NON-PATRIMONIAL. GOING FURTHER IN THE READING OF WHAT NOTICED BEFORE, USERS ACKNOWLEDGE THE PERSONAL ACCEPTANCE OF EVERY cerning: 1) end-users actions deriving from the information obtained from The Company White Paper or its other official channels; 2) user’s participation to the Omeno ICO, in addition to other possible terms and conditions which may be published on the above-mentioned instruments and platforms, at the beginning of the ICO. “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer of Liability” could be modified or updated in the later versions of the White Paper available on The Company website. User have to constantly check for the possible new version of the document, before taking part to the ICO.
1. AVAILABLE INFORMATION – The information given in this White Paper should not be considered as exhaustive, even if The Company is committed to guarantee that each element of this document is exhaustive and updated as much as possible. No information provided on this White Paper should be interpreted as professional advice. The Company disclaims and rejects liability and responsibility that could arise from the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information included in this White Paper. This White Paper has the only purpose of explaining and supporting the diffusion of The Company project. It doesn’t represent an obligation for the Company to deliver results. For all these reasons, each user relying on this White Paper to take any decision or make concrete action should consult legal, financial, tax and other professional advisors or experts for further guidance. This document should not be considered as the Company legal basis: having information purpose, it cannot be appealed to claim rights or to affirm the responsibility of The Company. To participate to Omeno ICO, users will be required to explicitly accept terms that imply the careful reading of this White Paper, absolving The Company project from any liability. Moreover, this document will be referred explicitly and will constitute unilateral obligations for all the participants. This White Paper doesn’t guarantee that the project will be developed and reach all the goals as hereby described. The Company could modify its operations and political guidelines in every moment to adapt it to its goals and to the changes in the technological and legal environment.
2. NATURE OF OMENO WHITE PAPER AND OME TOKEN – This White Paper should not be identified as a statement nor information document intended to make attractive the acquisition of financial instruments of any kind. Moreover, it’s not an investment advice or solicitation and it doesn’t represent an offer of equity nor financial instruments, or of a collective investment fund. Omeno tokens are not and should not be considered as securities nor financial instruments in any jurisdiction. Omeno tokens should be considered as utility tokens, designed and released by The Company to achieve goals directly linked with the platform itself. Tokens are comparable to digital goods, similar to software that can be downloaded from the internet or to music in digital format. Tokens are not comparable to financial instruments. Once they have been received, they cannot be reimbursed nor exchanged.
3. RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN WHITE PAPER AND GLOBAL SOCIETY – The Company does not offer opinions or solicitations to buy, sell, or generally perform any kind of transaction with OME tokens (hereafter also “Tokens” and its singular form “Token”). The introduction of this White Paper is not to be treated as a basis for, or linked, or in any case connected with any contractual or investment decision. Nobody is in any way obliged to conclude agreements or enter into contracts of any nature or sort related to the sale or purchase of OME tokens. This White Paper shall not be treated as basis for any cryptocurrency transfer, or any other form of payment.
4. NO EXTERNAL REVIEW – No regulatory authority has examined or approved any of the information set out in our White Paper. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this White Paper does not imply that the applicable laws of any jurisdiction, regulatory requirements or rules have complied.
5. RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES ICO, Token distribution, and, generally, the whole The Company project presents risks and uncertainties. And, therefore, each user is requested to use the best of his/her abilities both while collecting information and during the operational times.
7. DISSEMINATION OF The Company INFORMATION – Nobody has been authorised to disclose information, give explanation or illustrate and integrate the White Paper, Omeno ICO or the The Company activities. Every information coming from sources different than the The Company official channels should be considered unsubstantiated and unreliable. The Company and/or the Distributors do not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in this White Paper.
8. LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – The information set forth in this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section may not be exhaustive and does not imply any elements of a contractual relationship. While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that all information in this White Paper and available on the Website (https://omeno.co/) is accurate and up to date, such material in no way constitutes professional advice. The Company neither guarantees nor accepts responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, current state (as of this White Paper) or completeness of the Available Information. Individuals intending to participate in the Token Sale should seek independent professional advice prior to acting on any of the Available Information. 1) The Company is not responsible for and dismisses every responsibilities in terms of warranties, stated and implied, provided for by the Law or any other sources, and not limited to: 1) success or warranty of tradability; adequacy to any kind of use or purpose; chance of utilization; legal conformity and non-violation of laws; 2) formal and substantial correctness of the White Paper; 3) conformity to respect and non-violation of third-party rights. The user hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waives: 1) all and any claims (whether actual or contingent and whether as an employee, office holder, trustee or in any other capacity whatsoever or howsoever arising) including, without limitation any payment or repayment of monies, indemnity or otherwise that you may have against the Company or against any of the Company Representatives; and 2) release and discharge the Company and all of the Company Representatives from any and all liability (of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising) it or they may have to you. If for any reason you hereafter bring or commence any action or legal proceeding in respect of any claim purported to be released and discharged pursuant to this paragraph or these Terms, or otherwise attempt to pursue any such claim against the Company or any Company Representative then you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify, and keep indemnified the Company and all Company Representatives fully on demand from and against: (a) All liabilities or losses suffered by the Company or any Company Representative; and (b) All reasonable costs, charges and reasonable expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal costs and expenses) reasonably and properly incurred by the Company or any Company Representative, in each case by reason of or in connection with the bringing or commencement of such action or pursuit of such claim by you. If any provision or part-provision of this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section. In no event shall the Company or any current or former employees, officers, directors, partners, trustees, representative, agents, advisors, contractors, or volunteers of the Company be liable for: 1) Any information contained in the Available Information or any expectation promise representation or warranty arising (or purportedly arising) therefrom; 2) losses resulting from the volatility in pricing of Tokens in any countries and on any exchange or market (regulated, unregulated, primary, secondary or otherwise); 3) Any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use, sale or otherwise of the Tokens; or a) Loss of value of the token b) Loss of profits c) Loss of capital d) Losses deriving or related to malfunctioning of the product and/or service provided by the Company . e) Losses deriving from the violation of any of the clauses contained in this section named “LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY” and/or any other right of The Company or third parties f) Losses deriving from security issues such as hacker attacks, loss of password, loss of private key, or similar issues; g) Losses deriving from Mistakes or errors in code, text, or images involved in the ICO or in any of the Available Informations (website included); h) Losses deriving from any of the aforementioned critical risks to happen i) Losses deriving from lack of knowledge on functioning of the blockchain structure, the world of cryptocurrencies, of the project and similar technical informations j) Losses deriving from omitting consultation with a fiscal, legal, commercial indipendent expert, as indicated multiple times in this White Paper k)Losses deriving from regional or global amendment of existing laws or entactment of new ones l) Losses deriving from unforeseeable technologic or IT developments m)Losses deriving from technology obsolescence n)Losses deriving from volatility of Token price in a certain state State or in exchange markets regulated or not, primary, secondary, or of any sort o) Losses deriving from the implementation of a regional or global taxation system p) Losses deriving from incompetence in safely storing and handling or loss of wallet(s) login credentials, user data, private key and passwords q) Losses deriving from local or global public internet failure, denial and other force majeur causes (including, among others, big crunch, big rip and big freeze). for use of, or in related to, or as a direct or indirect consequence of reliance to this White Paper or its contents, to Company’s website (https://omeno.co/) and related to Omeno pre-ICO and ICO and to Omeno broadly speaking, with specific reference to, merely as example but not exaustively, economic losses, commercial losses, lost income, lost profits, costs, allowances, payments, data, rights of use or any other loss of tangible or intangible goods or rights. Token sale is organized by C-Network, located in Belize. C-Network will accept the contributions and organize KYC. C-Network provides the payment solution. By joining ICO, you will also agree with C-Network terms and conditions, found from C-Network website. Whole content of this whitepaper is protected by copyright laws, and all the rights belongs to C-Network. Terms & information about the C-Network can be found in https://csite.co/legal/ C-Network is subsidiary, and it’s parent company owns all the rights.
9. IMPORTANT WARNING: LOCAL RESTRICTIONS, ELEGIBILITY, REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES – By contributing to Omeno pre-ICO and/or ICO the contributors agree and warrant that they: Are authorized and have full power to purchase Omeno tokens according to the laws that apply in their jurisdiction of domicile; Are not USA (including its self governing territories, the Minor Outlying Islands, Washington DC) Canada, People’s Republic of China nor Singapore citizens nor resident or live in a territory subject to the laws of these countries; Are not legal persons nor business entities based nor fiscally based in USA (including its self governing territories, the Minor Outlying Islands, Washington DC) Canada, People’s Republic of China nor Singapore nor in territories subject to the laws of these countries; Live in a jurisdiction which allows taking part to The Company pre-ICO and ICO Omeno TOKENS WILL NOT BE OFFERED, NOR DISTRIBUTED, NOR AIRDROPPED , AND MUST NOT BE SOLD, GIFTED OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED TO SUBJECTS, ENTITIES, FISCAL NOR JURIDICAL PERSONS, BASED IN THE AFOREMENTIONED COUNTRIES.
10. USERS’ REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY – The user, howsoever reading, accepting possession or communication and spreading all or any part of the Available Informations, the informations contained in this White Paper, must become aware of the fact that he/her personally assumes every responsibility and absolves The Company and its collaborators from any responsibility, in particular: You know and recognize that OME tokens are not and cannot be considered as a security or financial good, in any jurisdiction; (a) You are over 18 (eighteen) years of age; (b) You agree and acknowledge that the Tokens do not constitute securities in any form in any jurisdiction; (c) You agree and acknowledge that the Available Information (including the White Paper and the Website) does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of the Available Information; (d) You agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the Available Information, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction and the publication, distribution or dissemination of all or any part of the Available Information to you does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with; (e) You agree and acknowledge that the Available Information, the undertaking and/or the completion of the Token Sale, or future trading of the Tokens on any exchange or market (regulated, unregulated, primary, secondary or otherwise), shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of the Company , the Tokens, the Token Sale or the Available Information; (f) The distribution or dissemination of the Available Information any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to the Company ; (g) You agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any Tokens, the Tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as: (i) Any kind of currency or commodity; (ii) Debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether the Company or otherwise); (iii) Rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares; (iv) Rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss; (v) Units in a collective investment scheme; (vi) Units in a business trust; (vii) Derivatives of units in a business trust; (viii) Any other security or class of securities; or (ix) Any type of investment (as such term is defined by the Financial Services (Investments and Fiduciary Services) Act 1989-47 of Gibraltar (as amended or re-enacted from time to time) or as such term might be construed under similar legislation in any other part of the world); (h) You are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any Tokens or access the Available Information if you are a citizen, national, resident (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holder of a Restricted Jurisdiction or if you are a Restricted Person; (i) You have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology; (j) You are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any Tokens, there are risks associated with: (A) the Company and its business and operations; (B) the Tokens; (C) the Token Sale; and (D) relying or acting on all or any part of the Available Information; (k) You agree and acknowledge that the Company is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, or loss of use or data, or loss of reputation, or loss of any economic or other opportunity of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on the Available Information or any part thereof by you; and (l) All of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and not misleading from the time of your last access to and/or possession of (as the case may be) the White Paper.
11. ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONS AND STATEMENTS IN THIS WHITE PAPER – This White Paper contains economic and market informations, and also market forecasts drawn upon polls, reports and studies, market inquiries, publications and knowledge available at the moment of its release. Despite being obtained from reliable sources with acknowledge good reputation, it’s not possible to guarantee their completeness and certainty. Despite The Company and its collaborators made sure to draw on these sources, selecting their contents, neither the Company, nor its collaborators, made independent studies or audits upon these projection or informations. Therefore, Omeno team and every collaborator or employee of The Company cannot ensure or guarantee accuracy or completeness of such informations and are not compelled to give any update of these.
12. RESTRICTIONS AND USERS’ KNOWLEDGE RIGHTS – The distribution and diffusion of this White Paper or of any of its parts (and contribution to Omeno pre-ICO and ICO), could be prohibited or limited by law in some countries. In case the user is in doubt whether a limitation or prohibition might be applicable, he is COMPELLED to go through a thorough, autonomous research before considering the contribution to Omeno pre-ICO and ICO. Each user must verify at his expense and therefore exempting The Company, its partners and collaborators from any kind of liability for missing informations. Furthermore, each user will be held personally responsible, exempting The Company, its partners and collaborators from any kind of liability, in case of diffusion, broadcast, distribution, divulgation, of part of or all of the informations hereby contained in countries where this is not allowed by laws or is limited by them.
13. RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES STATEMENT – Potential contributors to Omeno pre-ICO and ICO, must be completely aware of risks and uncertainties typical of cryptocurrency world, where The Company and its partners and collaborators operate. At present, given the absence of any kind of guideline or normative or regulation on cryptocurrencies (except for the aforementioned countries where ICOs are banned), The Company and its partners and collaborators cannot be held responsible for user losses, neither for total or partial loss of value of Omeno token. This could include, but shall not be limited to, unforeseeable events, financial and economic system, or as result of operations and programs of The Company and its collaborators or distributors. All of these and other events could as a matter of fact have negative influence on the entire project and on OME token.
14. RISK OF LOSS OF CAPITAL – Funds collected by Omeno pre-ICO and ICO do not have any kind of insurance or warranty. In case of loss of value or of the tokens itself for any kind of reason, there is no public nor private institution that user can adress to in order to receive partial or total reimbursement or protection.
15. RISK OF FAILURE AND BANKRUPTCY – For several reason there’s the chance that Omeno ICO or the entire project could fail. This could result in partial or total loss of value, interest, the importance of the project and of OME token. By contributing to pre-ICO and ICO, users express awareness and knowledge of this as a matter of fact. Among the causes of failure that users accept and for which the society cannot be held responsible are to be mentioned as examples but not exhaustively, failure of The Company , of its distributors, partners and collaborators, errors in, fiscal, management, market and marketing strategies of The Company .
16. PROHIBITION OF SPECULATION – User declares and ensures that he doesn’t acquire Omeno OME tokens for mere investment or speculations, for immediate resale or for financial purposes.
17. CAUTIONARY NOTE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS – All statements contained in the Available Information, statements made in any press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by the Company or the Company Representatives (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the financial position of The Company , business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which The Company operates. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to the The Company ’s revenue profitability and growth, expected revenue profitability and growth, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in the Available Information regarding the Company are matters that are not historical facts, but only estimations and predictions. The Company makes no representation or warranty on having made any predictions or estimates or expectations on the basis of any formula, any mathematical or scientific modelling or forecast, or having made any due and proper enquiries or having undertaken any independent research or studies or otherwise. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others: (a) Changes in political, social, economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which the Company conducts its business and operations; (b) The risk that the Company may be unable or execute or implement its business strategies and future plans; (c) Changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies; (d) Changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of the Company ; (e) Changes in the availability and fees payable to the Company in connection with its business and operations; (f) Changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by the Company to operate its business and operations; (g) Changes in preferences of customers of the Company ; (h) Changes in competitive conditions under which the Company operates, and the ability of the Company to compete under such conditions; (i) Changes in the future capital needs of the Company and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs; (j) War or acts of international or domestic terrorism; (k) Occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of the Company ; (l) Other factors beyond the exclusive control of the Company ; and (m) Any risk and uncertainties associated with the Company and its business and operations, the Tokens, the Token Sale and reliance on all or any part of the Available Information. All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to the Company or Company Representatives are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in the Available Information, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the later of the date of publication of the White Paper and the latest date that the Website (https://omeno.co/) has been updated. Neither the Company nor the Company Representatives nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of the Company may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in the Available Information is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of the Company . Further, the Company disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forwardlooking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future. Neither the Company nor the Company Representatives nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of the Company may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in the Available Information is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of the Company . Furthermore, the Company disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forwardlooking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
18. NO PUBLIC MARKET FOR THE TOKENS PRIOR TO THE TOKEN SALE – Although the Company will use reasonable endeavours to seek the approval for availability of the Tokens for trading on a cryptocurrency exchange or market, there is no assurance that such approval will be obtained. Furthermore, even if such approval is granted by a cryptocurrency exchange, there is no assurance that an active or liquid trading market for the Tokens will develop, or if developed, will be sustained after the Tokens have been made available for trading on such market. There is also no assurance that the market price of the Tokens will not decline below the original or issue purchase price (the “Purchase Price”). The Purchase Price may not be indicative of the market price of the Tokens after they have been made available for trading on a market.
19. MARKET AND TOKENS CIRCULATION – A Token is not a currency issued by any central bank or national, supra-national or quasi-national organisation, nor is it backed by any hard assets or other credit nor is it a commodity in the traditional sense of that word. The Company is not responsible for, nor does it pursue, the circulation and trading of Tokens on any market. Trading of Tokens will merely depend on the consensus on its value between the relevant market participants. No one is obliged to purchase any token from any holder of the Token, including the purchasers, nor does anyone guarantee the liquidity or market price of Tokens to any extent at any time. Furthermore, Tokens may not be resold to purchasers who are citizens, nationals, residents (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holders of Restricted Jurisdictions or to Restricted Persons or to purchasers in any other jurisdiction where the purchase of Tokens may be in violation of applicable laws. Accordingly, the Company cannot ensure that there will be any demand or market for Tokens, or that the Purchase Price is indicative of the market price of Tokens after they have been made available for trading on any cryptocurrency exchange or market.
20. TOKENS SALE OR DISTRIBUTION – Any other future sale or distribution of Omeno OME tokens will increase the offer of circulating tokens, with possible decrease of token price. This could happen for several reasons, as an example but not exaustively: unlock of tokens after the period indicated in the White Paper; distribution of token to collaborators, or for market reasons, developmen, research, prizes, bounties etc.. This eventuality could happen even in case the marked percieved, with or without good reasons, a future release of new tokens (that, in any case, will remain within limits described in the White Paper). The Company cannot not be held responsible in any case for the results of these actions.
21.ADVERSE PUBBLICITY – The Company cannot be held responsible for decrease in value of thel token in case its value drops because of adverse pubblicity that may involve The Company , its collaborators and/or distributors. The release of new technologies, new tokens or the evolution in cryptocurrencies and blockchain world, could be able to generate the same negative effect for which the Company cannot be held resposible for.
22. NO ASSURANCE OF ANY SUCCESS OF The Company ’S BUSINESS PLATFORM OR ANY FUTURE TOKEN FUNCTIONALITY. The value of, and demand for, the Tokens hinges heavily on the performance of the Company ’s business platform and the continuous active engagement of its users and success of its contemplated business lines. There is no assurance that the Company ’s business platform will gain or continue to gain traction. Furthermore, there is no assurance that any future Token functionality will be realised. While the Company has made every effort to provide a realistic estimate, there is also no assurance that the cryptocurrencies raised in the Token Sale will be sufficient for the development of the Company ’s business platform and/or for the proper development, structuring and licensing of the anticipated future Token functionality. For the foregoing or any other reason, the development of the Company ’s business platform and launch of the anticipated Token functionality may not be completed and there is no assurance that it will be launched at all. As such, distributed Tokens may hold little worth or value and this would impact its trading price.
23. SPECIFIC RISK INHERENT TO THE SOCIETY – The user therefore explicitly recognises to relinquish any claim toward The Company for any loss, direct or indirect, or to claim whatever form of contractual or extracontractual liability, or to claim damages of any sort in case of, merely as example but not exaustively: 1)Theft of collected funds: the Company commits itself to implement and continuously update safety measuers, nevertheless there’s no warranty that it could not be robbed of collected funds. 58 2)Trouble in project development: there are many reasons that could make the Company face development issues that could even bring it to suspension or complete interruption of the project. By way of example new regulations could be introduced or new concurrents could enter the market. In any of these hypoteses it could happen that cost of project implementation or solving the problem could become more expensive than obtainable advantages. Given the precariousness of status in which every subject entering this new world operates, every contributor to Omeno pre-ICO and ICO must be completely aware of every possible scenario and eventuality, givin up as of now any right for any cost, loss, sustained damage, aswell as aforementioned in the dedicated section of this White Paper. 3) Hardware or network software issues. 4) Failure of token and blockchain systems.
25. FINAL DECLARATIONS – Some jurisdictions restrict partially or completely their citizens or residents (tax or fiscal) to take part in ICOs and may not accept total or partial exclusion or waiver of the implicit warranties , therefore, users are as of now informed that this exclusion or waiver is not to be considered enforceable or valid to him. If any provision or part-provision of this “LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER” section is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this “LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER” section shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this “LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS, RISKS AND DISCLAIMER” sections.
26. COOPERATION WITH AUTHORITIES – The Company undertakes to cooperate with every public authority to guarantee proper application of state laws. The Company undertakes to ensure openness and transparency with authorities that will request data, relevant documents and informations and to act in conformity with authorities orders and each one of the various national regulations that will be approved. The Company will draw up list of users whose activities may be perceived as illegal or criminal, to be provided to national authorities. Each user that will register must be compliant in every moment with current AML (anti-money-laundering) regulations, taxes and other offences against property or the State or national security. The Company distances itself from and fiercely fights criminal fenomena which are in complete contrast with its project of increasing global social wealth and economic growth.
27. FURTHER INFORMATIONS – The acronym OME stands for Omeno Token. For further information, you can contact the Company at [email protected]